First home buyers, young families, investors or down sizers, after the perfect affordable home in an exceptional location? Look no further.
Tucked neatly away, discover this two level free standing townhouse with open plan kitchen, living area opening out onto a fully fenced sunny north facing courtyard. A quiet and private setting for everyday living.
Light, bright and nicely presented with neutral décor and new carpet throughout. On offer are three generous bedrooms, including the downstairs master which laps up the morning sun, spacious wardrobe storage and a family bathroom on each level plus carport and single garage with internal access tops off this gem on quiet Celtic Crescent
Huge grassed common area adjoins for the children to play on in this highly sought after central suburb location with it’s reputation of a family neighbourhood. Zoned for Ellerslie School, walking distance to fabulous local shops on Lunn Avenue and minutes from popular Ellerslie and Remuera Villages.
See open home times or call Libby Jarvis or Karen Moore for a private viewing.
• 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (including bedroom and bathroom on lower level)
• 1 car garage with internal access + car-port
• Sunny north facing courtyard plus large grassed common area to the rear of the property
• New carpet throughout
• Zoned for Ellerslie School, walking distance to fabulous local shops on Lunn Avenue and minutes from popular Ellerslie and Remuera Villages
• Auckland Council Rates: $2,450.87 (2017/18)